LEICA S 45MM F/2,8 ELMARIT ASPH CS
Elmarit-S 45mm f/2.8 ASPH. CS
The Elmarit-S 45mm f/2.8 ASPH. CS (35 mm in 35 mm format) is as outstanding for landscapes and architectural photography as it is for studio work, with its moderately wide-angle characteristics but simultaneously true-to-life perspectives.
Its extremely elaborate construction, designed to deliver maximum contrast at maximum aperture and at the shortest focusing distance, ensures that the lens is practically free of aberrations.
Monochromatic aberration is almost nonexistent and chromatic aberrations are corrected to an absolute minimum.
The Elmarit-S 45mm f/2.8 ASPH. CS has a built-in central shutter.
Three of the twelve lens elements are manufactured from glasses with anomalous partial dispersion for the minimization of chromatic aberration and two others from high-refractive-index glasses with exceptionally low dispersion.
In addition to these, one aspherical surface is employed for the minimization of monochromatic aberrations. Rear-group focusing guarantees consistently outstanding imaging properties from infinity to the closest focusing distance.
For an enormous range of photographic situations
- Corresponds to the angle of view of a 35 mm lens in 35 mm format
- Innovative central shutterfor maximum design freedom when using additional light
- Excellent imaging performance over the entire range and at all aperture settings
- Extremely fast
- Creative use of sharpness and blurring for the plastic extraction of motif details
- Best image quality up to the edges due to aspherical optics
- Weather- and dust-sealed lens
|Objektiv mount||S (Leica)|
|Kompatible mounts||S (Leica)|
|Linseelement / Gruppe||12/9|
|Filter diameter||82 mm|