Aputure LS 600D Pro top features:
- 29,300+ lux @ 3m with the F10 Fresnel
- 8,500+ lux @ 3m with the Hyper-Reflector
- Comparable to a 1200W HMI or Joker 800
- 0-100% Stepless Brightness Control
- CRI≥96, TLCI≥96, SSI (D55): 72
- Dust & Light Rain Weather-Resistant
- Multiple Control Methods
- Dual Battery Plate Power Supply Supports Multiple Voltages at Half or Full Power
- Can Achieve Half Output with 2x V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries
- Can Achieve Max Power with 2x V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries
- Can Charge V-Mount / Gold Mount Batteries When Plugged into AC Power
- Supports 48V DC Input Power @ 15A
- Optimized LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector for Increased Output
- Accepts Bowens Mount Light Modifiers
- Curved, Handbrake-Locking Yoke with 360° Rotation
- Dual Junior/Baby Pin for Easy Mounting
- Separate Control Box for a Lighter Lamp Head
- 6m Weatherproof Locking Neutrik Power Cable
- Built-in Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plate
- 4 Dimming Curves: Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 8 Built-in Lighting FX
Every aspect of the Aputure LS 600d Pro was designed with professionals in mind, with incredible output, a weather-resistant construction, a wide variety of power options, and professional level lighting controls, including Sidus Link, Art-net, and Wireless DMX. This is the LS 600d Pro, and it’s ready to blow away traditional lighting.
Equipped with its native Hyper-Reflector, the Aputure 600d Pro can output 8,500 lux at 3 meters (10 feet). With the F10 Fresnel modifier, the combination can reach an illuminance of 29,300 lux at 3 meters in 15° spot. With a maximum power draw of 720W, the 600d Pro is on par with industry-standard HMI lights.
The Aputure LS 600d Pro is the first Light Storm fixture, and the first Bowens Mount LED to feature a weather-resistant design. Using waterproof fans, sealed internal structures, rubber caps for all ports, and weatherproof connectors, the LS 600d Pro can withstand various inclement weather environments.
0.1% STEPLESS DIMMING
The 600d Pro is the first product in the Light Storm series to not only feature enhanced, smooth, stepless dimming but also light control in tiny 0.1% increments, ensuring that you get the exact amount of light that you need.
In addition to its responsive on-board controls, 2.4G remote, DMX512 5-Pin XLR In and Out, and Sidus Link® app compatibility, the LS 600d Pro is the first-ever Aputure light to support ArtNet and LumenRadio wireless DMX compatibility.
With high color accuracy measurements of CRI≥96, TLCI≥96, CQS≥95, and an SSI (D56) score of 72, the 600d Pro provides consistently accurate white light for indie filmmakers and professionals alike, upholding a color temperature standard of 5600±200K.
BATTERY CHARGING FUNCTIONALITY
When the LS 600d Pro is plugged into AC power, it becomes the first fixture that can double as a high-intensity light and a backup charger for V-Mount batteries. This revolutionary technology from the 600d Pro opens up a wide variety of options for any filmmaker.
4 DIMMING CURVES
The LS 600d Pro, like the other recent additions to the Aputure Light Storm lineup, has four different dimming curve options. Each of these dimming curves has a unique output behavior to tailor each light and its cues to each technician and situation at hand.
BUILT-IN LIGHTING FX
The LS 600d Pro can utilize 8 different built-in light effects: "Paparazzi", "Fireworks", "Lightning", "Faulty Bulb", "TV", "Pulsing", "Strobe", and "Explosion". The 600d Pro also has the potential to expand further into the SidusPro FX ecosystem.
The ultra-quiet and powerful heat-conducting fan allows the lamp to move large volumes of air to dissipate heat at ≤30 decibels at 1 meter, and does not cause excessive noise interference on your film set.
By using LED technology and separating the lamp head and control box, the LS 600d Pro’s optimized lamp head weighs only 4.3kg, making it lightweight enough to be suitable for baby pin light stands, with the same Dual Junior/Baby Pin found on the Nova P300c and the Spotlight Mount.
Continuing Aputure’s philosophy of modular lighting control, the 600d Pro’s Bowens Mount makes it compatible with Aputure’s lighting modifiers like the F10 Fresnel, Light Dome II, Spotlight Mount, and Lantern 90, but also third-party accessories from companies like Godox.
DURABLE TRANSPORT CASE
The Aputure LS 600d Pro comes standard with a durable carrying case that features wheels and a telescoping handle, making transporting the fixture to and from set a breeze.