København Ikke på lager
Århus Ikke på lager
Professional SSD designed for your demanding Audio and Video tasks!
As an Audio/Video professional, you know that when the action starts, there's no time for second-guessing — you and your gear must be ready to go, and you either act with confidence or risk losing the shot. Features robust 7mm casing and high compatiblity with your cameras, recorders, and players.
Create with confidence
Creative confidence comes from trusting your experience, your artistic instincts, and your tools. Media pros need gear they can rely on to do the job, year in and year out, with no fuss.
With your trust in mind
The Angelbird AV PRO mkII SSD was built from the ground up with your trust in mind. Designed and precision-manufactured in Austria to demanding specs, the AV PRO mkII is purpose-built to deliver blazing-fast read/write performance and rock-solid stability. And it’s ready when you are — every time.
Certified by Atomos and Black Magic Design
Certified by Atomos and Black Magic Design for all of their SSD-compatible products, highly recommended by Atomos, and tested with most market-leading video and audio SSD-compatible products, the Angelbird AV PRO mkII is perfect for media professionals who require SSD speed and worry-free reliability. Do your job with confidence and with one less thing to worry about.
- Up to 560 MB/s Read
- Up to 76,000 IOPS
- Works with ATOMOS, Blackmagic Design
- Stable StreamTM
- Shock & temperature proof
- ESD & overload protection
- X-ray & magnetic proof
- Capacity: 250GB
- Form Factor: 5 in slim, 7 mm
- Dimensions: 100.2 × 69.9 × 7.0 mm (3.94 × 2.75 x 0.28 inch)
- Weight: ~ 77.0 g / ~ 2.7 oz
- Sustained Read Speed*: Up to 560 MB/s
- Sustained Write Speed*: Up to 455 MB/s
- IOPS**: Up to 76,000
- Access Time (R/W): ~ 0.1 ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Data Reliability: Built-in EDC / ECC function
- Data Retention: 10 years at 25°
- Certification: SRoHS, FCC and CE compliant, REACH
- DC Input Voltage: 5V ± 5%
- Power Usage (Idle/Max): 0.37W / 4.5W
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s supported, SATA 3.1 compliant
- Over Provisioning: ~ 9 %
- Flash: Grade A Synchronous MLC
- Features: Temperature sensor, overload protection, TRIM, ECC, EMS protection, built-in cache, SMART
- Shock Resitance (Operating): 2000G
- Vibration Resistance (Operating): 20G
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C ~ +70 °C
- Storage Temperature: –55 °C ~ +85 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5 % to 95 % non-condensing