København Ikke på lager
Århus På lager
CFEXPRESS CARD READER
The CFexpress Card Reader includes a USB-C to USB-C cable (50 cm) and an active USB-A to USB-C adapter, along with non-slip rubber pads for added stability during operation and Velcro binding for easy portability.
WRITE PROTECT FUNCTION
Angelbird CFexpress Card Reader comes with a Write Protect Switch that protects against unintended file deletion and keeps your system from writing unwanted data files to your card.
CFexpress card has to be ejected BEFORE activating or deactivating the card reader's Write Protect Switch.
The recessed Solid Connect™ (USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 10 Gb/s) connection port helps to provide a secure connection point and minimize wear and tear.
Modularly stacks with Angelbird SD and CFast card readers. Ideal for compact, mobile production and offers the peace of mind that each reader operates independently so no more multi-unit reader failures.
- Supports File Offloading at Unrestricted Speeds
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2, 10 Gb/s (USB & TB3 Compatible)
- Write Protect Switch*
- Shock & Temperature Proof
- ESD & Overload Protection
- Solid Stack™
- Solid Connect™
- CFexpress Card Reader | Type B
- USB-C 3.2 Cable (50 cm | 19.7 in)
- Type-A-to-C Adapter (USB 3.2)
- Velcro for Solid Stack™ and USB-C Cable
- No-Slip Rubber Pads