The Cambo WRS-5000 series is the top model of the Wide RS Family, made from high grade aluminium as used in aerospace technology.
The movements are driven by accellerated spindle gears, operated by XL size stainless steel driveknobs with excellent grip. These precision-geared controls provide architectural photographers with many of the image-placement movements they require, while giving digital photographers the ability to create amazing vertical and horizontal panoramic images through stitching several exposures together.
An integrated weight compensation for the digital back equalises the movements for rise and fall to the same effortless feeling.
Additionally many of the Lenspanels can optionally be acquired with a Tilt-Swing possibility, to add Scheimpflug settings for increased depth of field, in both horizontal as vertical plane or intentionally selective sharpness where needed.
Like the other Cambo Wide models, the WRS-5000 features interchangeable interfaces for Hasselblad, Leaf, Phase One and Sinar digital backs. Mounts are available for Hasselblad V, Hasselblad-H, PhaseOneXF/Mamiya 645DF and Contax 645AF compatible camerabacks. A dedicated interface plate hosting both Leaf AFi and Sinar HY6 backs is also available.
In order to accomplish nearly any architectural or landscape assignment, the Wide RS accepts the full range of WDS lens panels that incorporate the Schneider Digitar and Rodenstock HR Digaron lenses. Choose from focal lengths ranging from 23mm up to 180mm and more on request.
Special Key Features
- High grade aluminium body in black anodised finish
- Wooden handgrips with interchangeable cable release
- Choice of Palissander (5000) and Ebony (5005) wood
- Stainless steel XL drive knobs for shifts and rise / fall
- Weight compensation mechanism for vertical movement
- Fully compatible with Cambo’s WRS system
- Lightweight only 1.2 kgs (excl. lens)
- Stitching possibilities (2-way / 4-way)
- Milimeter scales for movements
- Movement indicators on rear sides
- Removable cable release included
- Removable 3/8" tripod mount (25 mm)
- 5 spirit levels visible from top or bottom
- Accessory mount for 2 point fixed accessories
- Additional LED light included
- Optional WTS Tilt-Swing Lenspanels
- Optional Viewfinder
- Optional Levelling Base with Accessory mount
- Broad range of optics
- Retrofitting of user lenses offered