København På lager
Århus Ikke på lager
The CANON EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM is the replacement for the existing EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, improving both the optical and mechanical performance of this extremely popular lens, which sits within Canon’s L-series. It tackles many of the weakness of its predecessor, delivering a truly versatile and durable everyday use lens.
As with all L-series lenses, this optic has a dust- and water-resistant construction thanks to numerous seals that prevent intrusion when working in inclement weather. It also uses a fluorine coating on the exposed front and rear elements to help prevent smudges and make cleaning easier.
- Offering a versatile zoom range of 24-105mm, this L-series lens is a staple of many shooters' kits. This updated version offers improved image quality, with a notable enhancement in peripheral brightness.
- Designed for use with full-frame DSLRs, this optic is compatible with APS-C format cameras as well where it will provide a 38.4-168mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance and light transmission throughout the zoom range.
- Four glass-molded aspherical elements, including one large-diameter double-sided glass-molded lens, help to minimize distortions throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- An Air Sphere Coating (ASC) has been applied to lens elements to reduce backlit flaring and ghosting for maintained light transmission and high contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms, are employed to deliver fast, precise, and near-silent autofocus performance.
- Optical image stabilization minimizes the effects of camera shake by compensating for up to 4 stops of shutter speed.
- Full-time manual focus operation is available for fine-tuning of your focus position when working in the AF mode.
- Zoom lock prevents lens creep when not in use.
- A weather-resistant design protects the lens from dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions. Additionally, fluorine coatings have also been applied to the front and rear lens elements for further protection against fingerprints and smudging.
- Ten rounded diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
|Brændvidde type:||Wide-angle ,Tele,Normal|
|Kompatible mounts:||EF (Canon),EF-S (Canon)|
|Special elementer/coatings:||Fluorine and Air Sphere Coatings|
|Linseelement / Gruppe:||17 / 12|
|Største blænde:||f 4|
|Mindste blænde:||f 22|
|Filter diameter:||77 mm|