Hasselblad 907X Special Edition (On the Moon since 1969)
Coupling the CFV II 50C with Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever, the 907X, creates a highly compact mirrorless digital camera. This combination offers a truly distinct photographic experience, including the classic waist-level shooting style of the V System enabled by the CFV II 50C’s tilt screen. With the 907X attached to the CFV II 50C, the photographer gains access to all the high-quality XCD Lenses, providing autofocus and electronic exposure control. Coupled with the XH Adapter, all HC/HCD Lenses can be used on the 907X, along with XPan and V System Lenses in electronic shutter mode with the XPan and XV Lens Adapters, respectively. In addition, the 907X enables compatibility with a wide range of third-party adapters and lenses in electronic shutter mode.
Reminiscent of the classic V System film magazine design, the modern CFV II 50C also works as a stand-alone digital back. Compatible with most V System cameras made from 1957 and onwards, the CFV II 50C can also be used on third party technical or view cameras.
Key features of the 907X Special Edition include:
- Large medium format 50MP CMOS sensor
- Up to 14 stops of dynamic range
- Captures 16-bit RAW images and full resolution JPEGs
- High-resolution 3.0-inch 920K dot touch and tilt screen
- Smooth live view experience with a high frame rate of 60fps
- Focus peaking, enabling more accurate focusing (especially advantageous on the manual-focused V System cameras)
- Intuitive user interface with swipe and pinch touch controls
- Internal battery slot with the option to recharge in-camera via the USB-C port (same battery used on the X System)
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- Integrated Wi-Fi and USB-C connection
LENS IS NOT INCLUDED!
|Mellemformatsenhed:||Camera + Back|
|Megapixel Opløsning:||50 MP|
|Sensor størrelse:||Medium format 44x33|
|ISO Indstilling:||ISO Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600.|
|LCD strørrelse:||3 "|