København På lager
Århus På lager
Web lager (2-4 dages lev.) Ikke på lager
Super-power your USB Cable Connection
TetherBoost™ USB 3.0 Core Controller is designed to boost and regulate power from a DSLR camera and/or Digital Back.
TetherBoost™ provides enough consistent power to maintain a stable, reliable connection when a camera is connected to a computer via USB cables.
This is the perfect companion for all new USB 3.0 cameras including: Nikon D800, Nikon D800E, Nikon D810, Canon 7D Mark II, Pentax 645Z, Pentax K-3 as well as the following digital backs: Phase One IQ140, Phase One IQ160, Phase One IQ180, Phase One IQ250, Phase One IQ260, Phase One IQ280 and Leaf Creado Series.
TetherBoost is self-powered and can be used on its own.
However using external power is optimal to reduce the drain on camera and computer batteries when shooting tethered.
For external power, the optional TetherBoost™ A/C Power Adapter (TBPA5) can be plugged into a wall A/C outlet.
Alternatively, connecting TetherBoost™ USB to D/C Power Cable (TBPAUSB) can be used with the portable Rock Solid External Power Bank (RS7889) for location shooting or when wall A/C power is not convienient.
External power is also recommended for any distances longer than 15ft (4.6m). To achieve longer than 15 ft, the included 1m cable can be connected to a TetherPro Active Extension cable - 16 ft (5m) on the computer side of TetherBoost™or a USB 3.0 Micro-B 15 ft (4.6m) base cable can be connected directly from TetherBoost™ to computer.
TetherBoost™ also features TrueConnect™ LED panel indicators to confirm each port’s stable and constant connection.
Power Note: Tethering connections rely on power from camera and/or computer to transfer images successfully. TetherBoost™ helps solve various connectivity issues that may occur. Read this helpful article to understand more: Why does my connection fail?
- Use with one TetherPro USB 3.0 (15ft, 4.6m) base cable from camera to TetherBoost™ and included 1 m cable from TetherBoost™ to computer.
- Or use with two TetherPro USB 3.0 (15ft, 4.6m) cables with TetherBoost™ in the middle of the connection. The exiting cable from TetherBoost™ to computer needs to be a Micro-B connection CU5453 or CU5454.
- Connect one TetherPro USB 3.0 base cable to TetherBoost™. Using the included 1 meter cable, connect one USB Active Extension cable (16ft, 5m) from TetherBoost™ to computer.
Input Power Options:
- Wall: TetherBoost AC 5V Power Adapter.
- External Power: Rock Solid External Power Bank with USB to DC Cable (TetherBoost™ USB to DC Power Cable Only)
- TetherBoost™ USB 3.0 is compatible with USB 3.0 and backward compatible with legacy USB spec protocols.
What’s in the box?
- (1) TetherBoost™ Core Control
- (1) USB 3.0 Cable (1m)
*Please note the purchase of the TetherBoost™ Core Controler does not include an external battery pack.
Please see our Rock Solid External Power Bank if needed. Additional accessories sold separately.