Cambo Actus DB II Camera Body
The Cambo ACTUS-DB is a new technology camera system, evolved from the ACTUS-Mini series for mirror less cameras and DSLR's. ACTUS-DB is specifically targeted at the use of Digital Backs from Hasselblad, Mamiya-Leaf and PhaseOne.
Nevertheless it is build from many parts also used in the ACTUS, thus keeping sizes and weights as minimal as possible.
Although the chip-size of the digital backs is considerably larger than those from the mirrorless and slr cameras, the height of the ACTUS-DB is just slightly more.
With the use of view camera movements the photographer will be able to be more versatile, be more creative and will be getting more professional results much faster than before.
But still size matters, the Cambo ACTUS-DB has been designed to give maximum functionality with minimal dimensions to support portability at ease. The Cambo ACTUS-DB is small and lightweight and fits easily in a small case.
Expand the usability of your camera system
- View camera movement for selective sharpness
- Rear Shift movement to stitch wider angle images
- Focal plane shifts to increase file size
- Quick transfer between Landscape/portrait
- Built-in macro extension
- Use of various lens designs
- Interchangeable bellows options
Enhance your creativity with the Cambo ACTUS-DB-2
- Use tilts and swings to place exact sharpness where needed
- Create selective optical unsharpness
- Use more of the image circle of your lenses
- Stitch your images without changing the lens position
- Focus closer and enlarge your subject without extension rings
- Make us of Rodenstock's and Schneider's best digital optics
- Ideal for use on location, minimal size and weight
Experience the possibilities of the Cambo ACTUS-DB-2
- Small size for easy portability - see image above
- Front standard offers geared tilt / swing both on-axis
- Lensplates are quickly interchangeable
- Quick slide focus adjustment rail
- Fine focus adjustment with precision gearing
- Shift movements vertical/horizontal in the focal plane
- Vertical movement supported by weight compensation
- Horizontal movements using geared drive knob
- Zero clicks on all movements
- Image centred rotation from landscape to portrait
- Arca compatible monorail, direct fit to Arca
- compatible heads such Cambo CBH-6
Interchangeable inserts for digital backs, compatible with:
- PhaseOne/Mamiya DF/XF
- Leaf Afi/Sinar HY6