HASSELBLAD 907X SPECIAL EDITION (MOON EDITION)
Hasselblad 907X Special Edition (On the Moon since 1969)
Coupling the CFV II 50C with Hasselblad’s smallest medium format camera body ever, the 907X, creates a highly compact mirrorless digital camera. This combination offers a truly distinct photographic experience, including the classic waist-level shooting style of the V System enabled by the CFV II 50C’s tilt screen. With the 907X attached to the CFV II 50C, the photographer gains access to all the high-quality XCD Lenses, providing autofocus and electronic exposure control. Coupled with the XH Adapter, all HC/HCD Lenses can be used on the 907X, along with XPan and V System Lenses in electronic shutter mode with the XPan and XV Lens Adapters, respectively. In addition, the 907X enables compatibility with a wide range of third-party adapters and lenses in electronic shutter mode.
Reminiscent of the classic V System film magazine design, the modern CFV II 50C also works as a stand-alone digital back. Compatible with most V System cameras made from 1957 and onwards, the CFV II 50C can also be used on third party technical or view cameras.
Key features of the 907X Special Edition include:
- Large medium format 50MP CMOS sensor
- Up to 14 stops of dynamic range
- Captures 16-bit RAW images and full resolution JPEGs
- High-resolution 3.0-inch 920K dot touch and tilt screen
- Smooth live view experience with a high frame rate of 60fps
- Focus peaking, enabling more accurate focusing (especially advantageous on the manual-focused V System cameras)
- Intuitive user interface with swipe and pinch touch controls
- Internal battery slot with the option to recharge in-camera via the USB-C port (same battery used on the X System)
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- Integrated Wi-Fi and USB-C connection