OWC DOCK THUNDERBOLT 4
Århus Ikke på lager
København På lager
Fjernlager (2-4 dages lev.) På lager
OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt 4 Dock
- Add more speed and more fully functional Thunderbolt ports to your computer
- The same Thunderbolt device compatibility whether plugged into this dock or directly into your machine
- Create multiple independent “tree branches” and connect multiple bus-powered devices
- Thunderbolt 4 host port also keeps your notebook charged
- Connect and charge through USB
- Connect more storage, up to two 4K displays or one 5K/6K/8K display, and other accessories
- Gigabit Ethernet eliminates low-quality, patchy Wi-Fi. Ideal for IP-based workflows and secured networks
- More content: Access photos and movies via the SD card reader at speeds up to 312MB/s
- More audio: Plug headphones and mics into the audio combo jack
- Adjustable LED: Customize the illumination for your work setting
- Kensington Security Slot™ and and Nano Security Slot™ for anti-theft cabling
- Highly compatible: Thunderbolt certified for Mac and Windows
- Worry-free: 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Connectivity And Convenience Galore
Massively expand the functionality of your port-limited Apple M1 Mac, Apple 'Intel' Mac with Thunderbolt 3, or any Thunderbolt 4 PC with the OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock. Gain convenient access to portable gear, headphones, and SD cards. Add your favorite Thunderbolt and USB devices. Connect Gigabit Ethernet networking for your workflow... all while keeping your space free of cable clutter.
- 4 x Thunderbolt (USB-C) ports
- 3 x USB-A (10Gb/s) ports
- 1 x USB 2.0 port
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 x SD card Slot
- 1 x 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Connect a single display up to 8K
- Connect two displays up to 4K
- 96W of laptop charging power
Compatibility Facilitates Connectivity
When the latest Thunderbolt appeared on Macs and PCs, it used a USB-C connector to deliver data transfer, video output, and charging power through the same cable. The OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock’s Thunderbolt ports use that same USB-C connector to create a multi-connectivity solution for 100s of millions of existing and future Thunderbolt computers and devices. Even the ports are fully USB4 future compatible.
The Past, Present, And Future Is Yours
The OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock adds three Thunderbolt ports and four USB ports to your computer to let you to connect to past, present or future Thunderbolt and USB devices. Up to dual 4K displays or a 5K/6K/8K display, high-performance storage (including NVMe solutions), A/V mixers, a phone or tablet, even desktop accessories like a keyboard or mouse are all fair game. All accessories with past, present or future USB or Thunderbolt interfaces... all connect to the OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock.
Daisy chains are sensitive things. Removing any device besides than the last one will break your chain and render devices unusable until the chain is re-established. The OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock lets you create three separate “tree branches,” so you can remove devices from one chain without affecting or disconnecting the other. You can even take things up a notch by adding three Thunderbolt bus-powered devices.
Unleash Multi Drive Performance
In the past, to daisy chain external storage you had to place your drive as close as possible to the front of the chain for fast and reliable performance. That wasn’t possible with bus-powered drives. They had to be placed last in the Thunderbolt chain… and the chain was limited to just one bus-powered device! Now, you can connect multiple portable SSDs directly to the OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock.
Nothing can put your work schedule behind faster than slow, low-quality Wi-Fi. Make bad connection a thing of the past by plugging into a wired network via the OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock’s Gigabit Ethernet port. You can enjoy uninterrupted downloads, fast and reliable file transfers, secure network access, and increased productivity in a collaborative, IP-based workflow.
SD Card Reader
Photo and video creation have become a part of daily life. And it’s a necessity to get that content to your computer safely. The OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock’s SD card reader lets you transfer your creative files quickly, easily, and conveniently. You can even use the reader like an external drive to store or backup files at will.
A Higher Vision
Thanks to its Thunderbolt technology, the OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock lets you connect up to a single 5K/6K/8K display, or up to two 4K displays. Enjoy more precise, vivid details in graphic-intensive CAD drawings. Up your Photoshop image game. Edit large format video on one display while previewing the raw playback on the other. Attend a video meeting on one screen while editing content on another screen. Whatever your workstation display needs, the OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock gives you the connectivity you need to execute your vision.
It’s about time someone invented a dock that works as hard as you do. This baby has plenty of charging power to keep your notebook ready for mobile use and keep devices powered, while freeing up a Thunderbolt port on your machine. If you take a break or are done for the day, the Thunderbolt and USB ports continue to power/charge all of your connected devices.
Disconnect In One Click
Safely disconnect multiple drives in a single click. OWC Dock Ejector was designed by OWC hardware and software engineers to ensure all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. It makes losing your hard-earned work a thing of the past.
Apple Superdrive Ready
OWC's free Dock Ejector software also includes a special driver that enables your OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock to play and burn CDs and DVDs with the Apple SuperDrive. Just connect the SuperDrive to an open USB-A port on the OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock for bus power to watch a DVD movie, listen to music CDs, create a backup disk, and install software.
Innergize Your Workflow with Highest Performance and Reliability
OWC Innergize™ is the first stage of the Capture to Completion™ ecosystem of OWC products designed to seamlessly propel professional photographers, videographers, and content creators to the highest level of workflow performance and reliability. This OWC custom-designed app is a complete health, performance, and field upgrade management tool when using OWC Atlas memory cards with OWC Atlas readers and reader equipped products.
In the Box:
- 1 x OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock
- 1 x 0.8M (31") Thunderbolt Cable
- 1 x External Power Supply and Power Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide for OWC Thunderbolt Dock
- 1 x User Guide for OWC 11-Port Thunderbolt Dock
- 1 x OWC Dock Ejector for Mac and Windows (software download)
- 1 x User Guide for OWC Dock Ejector
- 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty